Dill Tomato Tartlets
- 1/2 package refrigerated pie crusts
- 4 tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- salt and pepper
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup Muenster Cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup Havarti Dill Cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Unroll pie crust on a floured surface. Using a 2 inch round cookie or biscuit cutter cut out 24 circles. Place rounds into an ungreased mini muffin tin. Press until it is fully lined. Pinch edges to make a cute edge. Prick bottoms with a fork and bake for 5 minutes or until set.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a small bowl, season tomatoes with salt and pepper. In a medium bowl, mix together mayonnaise, Parmesan, Muenster and Havarti. Spoon chopped tomatoes into shells evenly. Top with a dollop of mayonnaise/cheese mixture. Bake for 18-20 minutes. Serve while warm.
To Make the Crust:
To Make the Tarts: