Hot Crab Dip
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Braum's Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup Braum's sour cream
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/2 lb. fresh or two 6-ounce cans crabmeat
- 1/3 cup green onion, chopped (tops included)
- Tortilla chips or crackers
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese, cheddar cheese, sour cream, Worcestershire sauce and Dijon mustard. Gently stir in crabmeat and most of the green onion. Reserve some green onion for garnish.
- Spoon mixture into 1 quart buttered casserole dish.
- Bake 20-30 minutes until top is set and mixture is hot. Garnish top with remaining green onions.
- Serve with tortilla chips or crackers.