Southern Ham Salad Spread
- 2 cups cooked ham
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons sweet relish
- 2 medium celery ribs, roughly chopped
- 2 hard boiled eggs
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 fresh jalapeño, seeded and stemmed (optional)
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- Assorted crackers and pita chips
- Using a food processor, finely chop ham.
- In a large bowl, add chopped ham and red onion. Set aside.
- Using food processor, add the sweet relish, celery, hard boiled eggs, red bell pepper and jalapeño into bowl and pulse until ingredients are finely chopped.
- Add the relish mixture, along with the green onions, mayonnaise, and Dijon mustard to the ham mixture; stir to combine.
- Place in a bowl and serve with assorted crackers and pita chips.
*Great recipe for leftover holiday ham!