Spicy Pecans and Cranberries
- 2 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 2 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. seasoned salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/4 - 1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 3 cups pecan halves
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine first six ingredients in large bowl. Add pecans and mix well.
- Spread in an ungreased 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes stirring every five minutes. Cool completely. Stir in cranberries.
- Store in an airtight container.