- 16 oz. Braum's Cream Cheese
- 8 oz. Braum's Sour Cream
- 4 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 3 green onions (stalks only), finely chopped
- 10 large (10 inch) flour tortillas
- Finely chop green onions. Place all ingredients (except flour tortillas) into large mixing bowl and stir until well blended.
- Lay out tortillas and place two generously heaping tablespoons of cream cheese mixture onto each tortilla and spread.
- Roll up each tortilla and place in refrigerator for about one hour to chill. Prior to serving, slice into one-inch pieces and garnish with more chili powder.
- Makes approx. 80 pinwheels.