Spinach Cheddar Squares
- 1 1/2 cups Braum's Quick Eggs
- 3/4 cup Braum's Fat Free Milk
- 1 tbsp. onion flakes
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tbsp. grated parmesan cheese
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup Braum's Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/4 cup dried bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup diced pimientos (optional)
- 1 (10 oz.) pkg. frozen chopped spinach (thawed and drained)
- In medium bowl, combine quick eggs, fat free milk, onion flakes, parmesan cheese, garlic powder, spinach, and black pepper; set aside.
- Sprinkle bread crumbs evenly onto bottom of lightly greased 8x8x2 inch baking dish. Top with 1/2 cup cheddar cheese.
- Spoon mixture evenly over cheese; top with remaining cheddar cheese and pimientos.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes or until set. Let stand 10 minutes.
- Cut into 2-inch squares. Serve hot. Makes 16 appetizers.