Spinach Cheese Swirls
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 8 oz. Braum's Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 can (8 oz.) Braum's Crescent Rolls
- In a bowl, combine the first four ingredients and mix well.
- On a greased and lightly floured baking sheet (using an entire package of crescent rolls) form one large rectangle; seal seams and holes well.
- Spoon filling over crust to within 1 inch of edge. Roll up, jelly-roll style, starting with a long side; seal the ends and place seam side down.
- Bake on cookie sheet at 400 degrees for 25-27 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool slightly and cut into slices.