How The Program Works
- Braum’s will provide each school with one Book Buddy Booklet per student, one sheet of stickers per student, and one Wall Chart per 20 students to track classroom progress.
- Only 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th grade students can participate in the Book Buddy program.
- Students will earn a sticker for every book read. Once he or she has read six books and earned six stickers, the teacher will present the student with a Braum’s prize coupon. Each student can earn up to six prize coupons throughout the school year.
- Prize coupons for each student includes two Single Dip Ice Cream Cones, two Small Soft Frozen Yogurt Cones and two Single Dip Sundaes. Students can redeem coupons at any neighborhood Braum’s Ice Cream and Dairy Store by June 30, 2015.
IMPORTANT: The prize coupon is only valid once the teacher fills out the coupon with the child’s name and the school name, and teacher’s signature.
Getting Your Book Buddy Supplies
- Fill out the form below with the proper number of students for each grade in the entire school. Individual classrooms will not be accepted.
- There is only ONE distribution of supplies. They are NOT available through the year. Please make sure your student count is correct on the form.
- Schools will pick up Book Buddy supplies at a local Braum’s. Please pick a location convenient for you.
- Supplies will be ready for pick-up after October 1. The store manager will call when your supplies have arrived. Please do not call the store.
Fill out the information below by Friday, September 12 to be enrolled in the Braum’s Book Buddy Program.