- 2 - 10 oz. boxes frozen broccoli, cooked, chopped, and drained
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup Braum's Sour Cream
- 1/2 small onion, chopped
- 6 oz. pkg. stuffing mix
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tsp. Braum's Butter or Margarine, divided
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Saute' onion in 1 tsp. butter or margarine. Combine onion, broccoli, soup and sour cream in large bowl; mix well. In another large bowl, combine stuffing mix and 1/2 cup melted butter or margarine; mix well.
- Place 1/2 stuffing mixture in a greased casserole dish, top with broccoli mixture, then place remaining stuffing mixture on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.