- 16 oz. frozen broccoli, carrot, and cauliflower medley, thawed and drained
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup (8 oz.) Braum's Shredded Cheddar Cheese, divided
- 1/3 cup Braum's Sour Cream
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1 jar (4 oz.) pimiento, drained and chopped (optional)
- 1 can (6 oz.) french fried onions, divided
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine vegetables, soup, 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, sour cream, pepper, pimiento, and 1/2 can french fried onions. Pour into a one-quart casserole dish.
- Bake covered at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Top with remaining cheese and french fried onions and bake uncovered for five minutes more.