Mrs. Braum’s Holiday Potatoes
- 8 to 10 potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. Braum's Cream Cheese
- 1 cup Braum's Sour Cream
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. white pepper
- 1 tsp. garlic salt
- 1/4 cup fresh chives
- Braum's Butter or Margarine
- Paprika (to taste)
- Peel potatoes, cook, and drain.
- Mash cooked potatoes and add everything but the butter and paprika.
- Place in 2 quart casserole dish.
- Brush top of potatoes with melted butter and sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.