- 1 pkg. German Chocolate cake mix (pudding in mix)
- 1 (16 oz.) jar Braum's Caramel Ice Cream Topping
- 1 (16 oz.) container Cool Whip Topping
- 2 large chocolate toffee candy bars, crushed
- Bake German Chocolate cake mix (made with pudding) as directed on the box.
- Immediately remove the cake from oven and pierce several holes through the cake.
- Pour one jar of caramel topping over the cake.
- Let cake cool and cover cake with one container of Cool Whip topping.
- Sprinkle with crushed chocolate toffee candy and place in refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Serve cake with a dip of Braum's Ice Cream or a glass of Braum's Milk.