Coconut Cream Delight
- 1 1/2 cups coconut, toasted
- 8 oz. frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 boxes (3.4 oz. each) coconut cream instant pudding and pie filling
- 2 cups Braum's Whole Milk
- 1 quart Braum's Vanilla Ice Cream, softened
- 55 Ritz Crackers
- 1 stick Braum's Butter, melted
- Crumble crackers and mix with butter.
- Lightly coat bottom of 9x13 inch pan with cooking spray.
- Pat cracker mixture into bottom of pan.
- Combine milk, ice cream, and dry pudding mix and pour over crust.
- Cover and freeze for two hours.
- Top with frozen whipped topping and sprinkle with coconut prior to serving.
Ritz Crackers is a registered trademark of Nabisco, a subsidiary of Kraft Foods, Inc.