Lemon Cream Cheese Bites
- 2 (8 oz.) cans crescent rolls
- 6 oz. Braum's Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 Tbsp. Braum's Whole Milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Unroll crescent rolls and seperate to form 8 rectangles. Press diagonal perforations to seal.
- Stir together cream cheese, sugar, and lemon juice.
- Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over each rectangle. Roll up lengthwise.
- Gently cut each roll in 6 one-inch thick slices.
- Place rolls in a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Combine powdered sugar, milk, and vanilla. Drizzle over warm rolls.