Triple Chocolate Brownies
- 1 cup Braum's Butter or Margarine, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 2 large Braum's Eggs
- 1/4 cup Braum's Milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3 cups biscuit baking mix
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup prepared white chocolate frosting
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In large bowl combine butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar. Beat until light and fluffy. Add eggs; beat well. Add milk and vanilla, beating to combine. Slowly add baking mix and cocoa beating on low speed to combine. Stir in all chocolate chips.
- Pour into greased 9x13 inch baking pan.
- Bake for 33 to 37 minutes or until center is set. Cool completely in pan.
- Drizzle with frosting. Cut in small squares.