Egg Nog Cake
- 6 Tbsp. Braum's Butter, divided 2 Tbsp./4. Tbsp.
- 1/2 cup Braum's Maraschino Cherries
- 1/2 cup whole pecans
- 1 package yellow cake mix
- 1/8 tsp. nutmeg
- 2 Braum's Eggs
- 1 1/2 cups Braum's Egg Nog
- 1/4 tsp. rum flavoring
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease entire bundt pan with 2 tablespoons softened butter focusing heavily on bottom of pan. Press nuts and cherries on bottom of pan to make a pretty pattern. Dust lightly with flour and set aside.
- Mix next five ingredients including remaining 4 Tbsp. butter and beat for 4 minutes. Pour carefully into prepared pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes. Cool 10 minutes and then invert onto rack and cool. Be careful when removing cake from pan due to nuts and cherries. Optional: Drizzle with your favorite sugar glaze or top with Braum's Whipped Cream.