Holiday Cranberry Cream Cheese Dip
- 2 packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 container cranberry relish
- 1 large Granny Smith apple, chopped
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 fresh orange, squeezed
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 fresh jalapeño, seeded and minced (leave in seeds if you want some kick)
- assorted crackers and pita chips
- On an oversized piece of plastic wrap, place cream cheese in the center and make into the shape of a Christmas tree.
- Chill for 2-3 hours.
- Using an oversized platter set the cream cheese tree in the center.
- In a large bowl, combine cranberry relish, apple, red onion, cilantro, orange juice, sugar, salt and jalapeño.
- Toss until well combined.
- Pour over the top of the cream cheese tree.
- Serve with pita chips and crackers.