Holiday Fruit Cookies
- 1 Cup Soft Shortening
- 2 Cups Brown Sugar
- 2 Braum's Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Braum's Buttermilk
- 3 1/2 Cups Sifted Flour
- 1 Tbsp. Baking Soda
- 1 Tsp. Salt
- 1 1/2 Cups Broken Braum's Pecans
- 2 Cups Candied Cherries, Cut in Halves
- 2 Cups Dates
- Pecan Halves
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Thoroughly cream shortening, sugar and Braum's Eggs. Stir in Braum's Buttermilk. Sift and stir in dry ingredients. Mix into dough; nuts, cherries and dates. Chill 1 hour.
- Drop small teaspoons on greased cookie sheet.
- Place a Braum's Pecan half or candied cherry half on each cookie.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes.