Holiday Hash Brown Casserole
- 2 pounds frozen O'Brien hash brown potatoes
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups Braum's Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 stick Braum's Butter or Margarine
- 16 oz. Braum's French Onion Dip
- Potato Chip or Corn Flakes
- Pour frozen hash browns in large bowl.
- Melt butter or margarine in microwave.
- Combine soup, french onion dip and melted butter. Pour over hash browns. Mix well. Add cheese and fold together.
- Pour into casserole dish and bake at 350 degrees for one hour or until ingredients bubble throughout and top is golden brown.
- Sprinkle potato chips or corn flakes over top an bake for approximately 5 more minutes.