Maple & Brown Sugar Glazed Ham
- 1/2 cup Braum's Maple Syrup
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Braum's Apple Juice
- 1 Tbsp. (heaping) Dijon Mustard
- 1 fully cooked and smoked Schwab Spiral Half Ham
- !For Ham:
- Place ham in roasting pan with 2 ounces water in bottom of pan. Cover with foil and heat at 350 degrees for 1 hour. Uncover and baste with glaze and heat uncovered for 30 minute more.
- !For Glaze: Combine 4 glaze ingredients in saucepan and bring to a boil. Boil for 2 minutes (be careful not to let it boil over). Glaze ham as directed.