Braum’s is ready to scoop up something sweet in Murphy, TX. The family-owned ice cream and dairy store opened its newest location at 306 West FM 544 on Tuesday, April 29. This is Braum’s 279th store in a five-state area. The new building is almost 5,000 square feet of space with double-drive through windows and a dining room that can seat about 75 guests. This location is one of Braum’s more modern designs. “There is a lot of anticipation for the doors to open at this store,” said Drew Braum, President. “Our customers have been asking for a Braum’s in the Murphy-Wylie area for years. We hope they really enjoy everything this store has to offer,” Braum said.
- Braum’s Creates Four New Sundaes
- Braum’s Named Best Locally Made Ice Cream
- Braum’s Strawberry Poppyseed Chicken Salad is Back
- Braum’s Cheeseburger and Banana Shake Ends Standoff
- Braum’s New “4 Cheese Burger”
- Braum’s Milk – 100% Natural and rBGH FREE!
- Braum’s Fresh Market Has What You Need
- Braum’s Offers Bakery and Plant Tours!
- Stop by Your Neighborhood Braum’s – We’re Open!