- 2 whole pork tenderloins*
- 1 ⅓ cup Braum’s apple juice*
- 1 tablespoon Braum’s unsalted butter*
- 1 teaspoon dried sage
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 Granny Smith apple, chopped*
- 4 slices Braum’s bacon, chopped fine*
- 1 cup onion, chopped*
- 1 cup celery, chopped*
- ¼ cup chopped pecans
- ¾ cup herb seasoned stuffing crumbs
- 4 slices Braum’s bacon, halved crosswise
- Cut each tenderloin lengthwise, making sure not to go all the way through it.
- Spread the tenderloins open and flatten with the back of a skillet or meat mallet.
- Sprinkle generously with salt and pepper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix the stuffing crumbs and pecans together. Set aside.
- In a small saucepan, heat ⅓ cup Braum’s apple juice with Braum’s butter, sage and thyme until melted.
- Remove from heat.
- In a medium sized skillet, sauté bacon, onion, celery, and apple until tender.
- Pour the buttered cider mixture into the bread crumbs.
- Add in the sautéed bacon and veggies. Stir until everything is combined.
- Spread ½ of the stuffing mixture over one flattened pork tenderloin.
- Roll up jelly roll style and secure with butcher’s twine.
- Place pork in a shallow baking pan.
- Crisscross the halved bacon over the top of the tenderloin.
- Add 1 cup of apple juice to the bottom of the roasting pan.
- Roast uncovered at 350° for 1 hour or until cooked through.
- Remove twine and slice.
*Denotes items that are available in Braum’s Fresh Market.