- ½ can (4 oz.) Braum’s Crescent Rolls
- 1 Braum’s egg yolk, beaten
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) Braum’s Cream Cheese
- ½ tsp. dried dill (or to taste)
- Unroll dough on a lightly floured surface. Using only 8 triangles (4 squares) press seams together to form a 12×4 inch rectangle. With fingers, shape cream cheese into a rectangle. Sprinkle and gently press dill onto top of cream cheese.
- Place cream cheese, dill side down, in center of dough. Bring up sides of dough snugly around cheese, pinching to seal.
- Place seam side down on lightly greased baking sheet. Brush with egg yolk.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 22 minutes.
- Serve warm with chips or crackers.