- 1 (17.5 oz) pkg. Braum’s Refrigerated Cinnamon Rolls
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1/3 cup Braum’s Strawberry Preserves
- 1/4 cup pecans, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Lightly grease muffin tin (recipe makes ten rolls).
- Remove cinnamon rolls from package; set icing aside. Cut each cinnamon roll in half. Press the dough into bottom and about 1/2 inch up the side of each muffin cup.
- In a small bowl, mix together blueberries and preserves.
- Spoon fill into muffin cups and sprinkle with pecans.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 12-15 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool in muffin tin on wire rack for 5 minutes. Use a knife to loosen around muffin edges and remove muffin.
- Place muffins on a wire rack and cool five minutes more. Drizzle with cinnamon roll icing and serve warm.