- 2 cans Braum’s jumbo buttermilk biscuits *
- 1 pound Braum’s ground breakfast sausage (mild or hot; your choice) *
- 1 box T-Pride Frozen Sausage Gravy® *
- 1 cup Braum’s homogenized milk *
- 2 Tablespoons Braum’s unsalted butter, melted *
- Preheat oven to 400 °F.
- Spray a 9×13 casserole pan with non stick cooking spray.
- Cut the biscuits into quarters. Place ½ of the biscuits into the bottom of the pan and bake for 10 minutes; set the other half aside for later.
- In a medium sized skillet, brown the sausage and drain excess grease from the pan when done. Return the sausage to the pan over medium high heat.
- Then add the sausage gravy packets to the skillet and cook according to gravy instructions.
- Add an additional 1 cup of milk to the gravy mixture to thin the sauce.
- Remove the biscuits from the oven and pour the gravy over the biscuits.
- Place the rest of the biscuit pieces on top of the gravy and bake for an additional 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Brush with melted butter and serve warm.
* Denotes Items are Available in Braum’s Fresh Market