- 1 Braum’s Pound Cake, dried & cut*
- 1 cup blueberries*
- 4 Tbsp. Braum’s Unsalted Butter *
- 1 cup Braum’s Buttermilk*
- 4 large Braum’s Eggs*
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- ½ tsp. allspice
- 1 lemon for zesting*
- Open one Braum’s Pound Cake, cut it into about 2-inch sized cubes and lay out on a plate to dry out overnight.
- The next day, place cubes into a mixing bowl and combine with blueberries.
- Place cake and blueberries into a buttered 9-x-13 inch baking dish.
- Melt butter and evenly pour over the cake and berries.
- Allow butter to absorb into the cake.
- In a mixing bowl, combine buttermilk, eggs, vanilla, allspice, and the zest of one lemon.
- Pour mixture over the cake and blueberries.
- Cover the dish and chill for at least 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Bake the pudding mixture at 350° for 45 minutes to an hour or until the pudding has a golden color and is set.
- Allow to rest 10 to 15 minutes before serving.
Optional: Serve with a scoop of vanilla/favorite flavor of Braum’s ice cream.