Pumpkin Bread with Streusal Nut Topping
- 4 cups biscuit baking mix
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. ground cloves
- 2 large Braum's Eggs, beaten
- 1 (15 oz.) can pumpkin
- 1 cup Braum's Buttermilk
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- Streusel Nut Topping:
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1/3 cup biscuit baking mix
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- dash of cloves
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In medium bowl, stir together eggs, pumpkin, buttermilk, and oil. Gently stir pumpkin mixture into dry ingredients until thoroughly combined.
- Pour batter into two 9x5x3 inch loaf pans that have been coated with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In small bowl, stir together streusel ingredients until mixed.
- Place loaf pans in oven for approximately 10 minutes (or until skin starts to form).
- Remove loaf pans from oven and sprinkle streusel topping over batter. Place back into oven and bake for 50-55 minutes or until toothpicks inserted in center of loaf comes out clean.
- Cool in pans for 10 minutes; remove from pans.
- Cool completely on wire rack. Makes two loaves.