- 1 pound Braum’s sausage*
- 1 green pepper, chopped*
- 1 onion, chopped*
- 4 ounces Braum’s cream cheese, softened*
- ½ cup salsa*
- 6 Braum’s eggs, fried*
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 bag of Braum’s cheddar cheese*
- 1 package of tostada shells
- 1 bundle of cilantro
- In a large skillet, cook the sausage, onion and green peppers until the sausage is cooked thoroughly.
- Place the cooked sausage, peppers and onions on a plate and set aside.
- Add a tablespoon of oil into the bottom the skillet and fry the eggs until cooked as you desire.
- Mix together the cream cheese and salsa.
- To assemble the tostadas, simply smear the cream cheese and salsa mixture onto the tostada shell, top with sausage mixture, sprinkle with cheese, black beans and top with a fried egg.
- Sprinkle with cilantro.