- 1 package bowtie pasta (16oz), cooked al dente
- 2 to 3 heads of romaine lettuce, chopped*
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese*
- 3 to 4 cooked boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed*
- Salt & pepper
- 1 container (12oz) cherry or grape tomatoes cut in half*
- ½ to 1 cup Caesar salad dressing*
To cook the chicken breasts:
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Season the chicken breast with salt and pepper and drizzle with olive oil.
- Cook for 20-25 minutes or until juices run clear.
- Remove from the oven and allow the chicken to cool before cutting into cubes.
To make the salad:
- Place all of the ingredients in a large bowl and toss together with the Caesar salad dressing.
- Serve immediately.
*Available in Braum’s Fresh Market