Parmesan Potato Casserole
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp. Braum's Butter
- 5 russet potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 2 cups Braum's Whipping Cream
- salt and pepper
- Lightly saute garlic in butter for a few minutes. Add the whipping cream to the pan and simmer until heated through.
- In a small well-greased casserole dish, layer the potato slices, sprinkling parmesan cheese, salt and pepper over each layer.
- Pour the cream mixture over the top and bake at 350 degrees for 90 minutes.
- Dust with paprika before serving.