- 4 cups sliced strawberries*
- 1 cup frozen blueberries, thawed and drained
- 1 cup mandarin oranges, drained*
- 1 cup frozen pineapple, thawed*
- 1 (8 ounces) container cream cheese*
- ½ cup flaked coconut, toasted
- ½ cup Braum’s egg nog*
- ⅓ cup of sugar
- Place all of the berries, oranges, and pineapple in a large bowl.
- In a separate medium tall bowl, using an electric mixer beat the cream cheese until it is light and creamy.
- Slowly add the eggnog while continuing to beat the cream cheese.
- Once the cream cheese mixture is fully blended, pour it over the fruit and toss it all together.
- Chill for at least 3 hours. Sprinkle with coconut flakes before serving.
*Denotes items that are available in Braum’s Fresh Market.