- 6 medium potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 tsp. salt
- ⅛ tsp. pepper
- 3 Tbsp. Braum’s Butter
- ⅛ cup Braum’s Milk
- ⅓ cup onion, chopped
- ⅓ cup green pepper, chopped
- 4 strips Braum’s Bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 Braum’s Eggs
- ½ cup Braum’s Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease 2 quart casserole dish.
- Cook potatoes in salted water until tender.
- While potatoes are cooking, fry bacon until crisp and crumble into small pieces.
- In 2 Tbsp. bacon drippings, saute the onion and green pepper until tender.
- Place potatoes, salt, pepper, butter and milk in a large bowl and mix with mixer. Beat until potatoes are fluffy. Add eggs, cheese, onion, green peppers and bacon. Beat until well mixed.
- Fold into casserole dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes.
This is a great dish to make in advance and then refrigerate until needed.