- 1 lb. ground pork sausage
- ½ cup onion, chopped
- ½ cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 – 8 oz. pkgs. cream cheese
- 1 ½ cups Parmesan cheese, finely shredded
- ¼ cup Braum’s Milk
- ¼ cup mayonnaise or Miracle Whip®
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach, chopped
- ⅓ cup mild banana pepper rings, drained and chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large skillet, cook sausage, red bell pepper, onion, and garlic until sausage is brown, stirring often. Drain and set mixture aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, milk and sour cream.
- Add sausage mixture, spinach, and banana peppers; gently stir.
- Spread into a 2 quart casserole dish and bake at 350 degrees for approx. 30 minutes or until bubbly.
- Serve with baguette bread or tortilla chips.