- 4 English Muffins split*
- 3 cups cooked and diced chicken or leftover turkey*
- 2 green onions, chopped*
- ½ cup Braum’s mayonnaise*
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened*
- ½ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tablespoon dill
- 2 cups Braum’s shredded cheddar cheese*
- Place English muffin halves on a foil lined cookie sheet and broil on the center rack for 2-3 minutes or until lightly browned.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine chicken, green onions, mayonnaise, cream cheese, Worcestershire and dill.
- Spoon the chicken mixture evenly over the 8 muffin halves.
- Top with cheddar cheese.
- Return the pan to the oven and broil and additional 2-3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
*Denotes items that are available in Braum’s Fresh Market