- 1 cup dried couscous
- 1 cup Braum’s orange juice*
- 1 cup water
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- ½ cup dried cranberries*
- 1 cup mandarin oranges, drained and cut in half
- 2 tablespoons cashews, toasted and chopped
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- Bring the orange juice, water, salt, olive oil and ginger to a boil.
- Add in the couscous and cover with a lid.
- Allow the couscous to sit for 15 minutes and then fluff with a fork.
- Place the couscous in the refrigerator to chill.
- Once the couscous is cold add the mandarin oranges, cranberries, cashews and parsley.
- Toss together.