- 1 Pkg. Crescent Rolls
- 1 Lb. Braum’s Sausage, crumbled and cooked
- 1 Cup Frozen Hash Browns, thawed
- 5 Braum’s Eggs, beaten
- ¼ Cup Braum’s Milk
- 1 ½ Cups Braum’s Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 Tbsp. Grated Parmesan Cheese (to sprinkle on top)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix Braum’s Eggs, Cheese and Milk together.
- Use crescent rolls to make a crust in 9×13 baking dish.
- Top with hash browns and Braum’s Sausage.
- Pour egg mixture over and sprinkle parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 30 minutes until set. Let cool slightly.
- Cut into squares or pie-shaped pieces. Serve with salsa.