- 1/2 gallon Braum’s Egg Nog
- 1/3 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 3 Tbsp. instant coffee granules
- 1/2 tsp. nutmeg
- 3/4 carton Braum’s Cappuccino Chunky Chocolate Ice Cream (3 pint carton)
- Garnish: Braum’s Whipped Cream and nutmeg
- Beat first four ingredients at low speed with an electric mixer until brown sugar dissolves. Then stir until coffee granules dissolve.
- Cover and chill at least one hour.
- Pour into punch bowl or individual glasses, leaving enough room for Braum’s Cappuccino Chunky Chocolate Ice Cream. Spoon in ice cream.
- Garnish with whipped cream and nutmeg (if desired).