- 1 ¾ cup Braum’s pancake mix
- ¾ cup water
- 2 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- 3 Tbsp. rainbow sprinkles
- ¼ cup white sugar
- 2 Braum’s large eggs
- 1 Tbsp. Braum’s unsalted butter, melted
- 1 box of Braum’s cake cones
- 1 jar (16 oz.) of your favorite icing
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients except the cones and icing. Mix thoroughly.
- Place cones upright in a muffin pan and fill each one ¾ full of the batter. Bake at 350ºF for 12-15 minutes. Remove and cool.
- Top with favorite icing and sprinkles.