- 1 ½ lbs. Braum’s Ground Beef
- ½ lb. Braum’s Sausage
- 2 Braum’s Eggs
- 2 slices Braum’s Bread, crumbled
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 Braum’s Medium Onion
- ⅓ cup Braum’s Ketchup
- 6 Tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped and divided
- 1- 16 oz. can whole cranberry sauce
- ¾ cups chili sauce
- 3 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. fresh rosemary, chopped
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix beef, sausage, eggs, crumbled bread, garlic powder, salt, onion, ketchup, and 4 tablespoons chopped parsley.
- Blend well in a large bowl.
- Form into small balls and place in a large baking pan with sides.
- Mix cranberry sauce, chili sauce, brown sugar, lemon juice, rosemary, and remaining 2 tablespoons chopped parsley.
- Heat in saucepan over low heat until cranberry sauce melts.
- Pour over raw meatballs and bake 45 minutes at 350 degrees.