- 4 oz. Braum’s Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 Tbsp. Braum’s Milk
- 1 Tbsp. Sugar
- 1 ½ Cups Thawed Whipped Topping
- 1 Prepared Graham Cracker Crumb Crust
- 1 Cup Cold Braum’s Milk
- 1 (16 oz.) can Pumpkin
- 2 (4 oz.) pkgs. Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding and Pie Filling
- 1 Tsp. Ground Cinnamon
- ½ Tsp. Ground Ginger
- ¼ Tsp. Ground Cloves
- Mix Braum’s Cream Cheese, one tablespoon Braum’s Milk and sugar in large bowl with wire whisk until smooth. Gently stir in whipped topping. Spread on bottom of crust.
- Pour one cup cold Braum’s Milk into large bowl. Add pumpkin, pudding mixes and spices. Beat with wire whisk until well mixed. (Mixture will be thick.) Spread over cream cheese layer.