- 4 1/2 pounds sweet potatoes, cooked, peeled and mashed
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar, lightly packed
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2 cups cornflakes cereal, crushed
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cup miniature marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Bake or boil sweet potatoes until soft. Cool, peel and mash.
- Combine potatoes and next seven ingredients with mixer on medium speed until smooth.
- Spoon potato mixture into greased 8 x 11 inch or 2 quart baking dish.
- Combine cornflakes and next three ingredients in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle over casserole. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let stand for 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle marshmallows in rows on top; bake 10 minutes more.
- Let stand 10 minutes prior to serving.