- 1-9 inch graham cracker crust (ready-to-eat)
- 1 (5.1 oz.) package vanilla instant pudding and pie filling
- 2 cups Braum’s Eggnog
- 1 envelope Dream Whip Whipped Topping Mix*
- 2 tsp. rum extract
- 2 bananas
- 8 oz. frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Combine dry pudding mix, eggnog, Dream Whip, and rum extract.
- Beat 5 minutes with mixer until peaks are formed.
- Slice bananas and arrange on bottom of crust. Pour pudding mixture over bananas.
- Chill several hours before serving.
- Spread whipped topping over pie and sprinkle with nutmeg prior to serving.
Dream Whip is a registered trademark of Kraft Foods