- 2 Braum’s Eggs
- ½ to ¾ Cup Braum’s Egg Nog
- 4 Slices Thick-Cut Bread (approx. 1 ½ inches each)
- Cooking Spray
- Fresh Fruit Slices, Preserves or Jelly
- With fork in shallow dish, beat together Braum’s Eggs and Braum’s Egg Nog until well blended.
- Dip bread in egg mixture, one slice at a time, letting stand 30 to 40 seconds on each side.
- Spray 10 inch omelet pan or electric griddle with cooking spray. Heat pan – 380 degrees for electric griddle – until hot enough to sizzle a drop of water.
- Place bread bread in hot pan.
- Reduce heat to medium and cook on both sides until lightly browned, approx. 3 to 4 minutes.
- Serve immediately with choice of toppings.