- 2 cans Braum’s refrigerated cinnamon rolls
- ½ cup pecans, chopped
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup + 2 tablespoons Braum’s Eggnog
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Spray an 8 inch spring form pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Open each of the cinnamon roll cans and separate the rolls.
- Cut each roll into fourths and place them into the bottom of the spring form pan.
- Sprinkle the cut rolls with pecans.
- In a medium size bowl, whisk together the eggs, eggnog, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla.
- Pour the custard mixture over the cinnamon roll pieces.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Remove the cinnamon bake from the oven to cool.
- To make the glaze: Simply stir together the vanilla and powdered sugar until it is smooth.
- Remove the cake from spring form pan and drizzle the glaze over the top of the cake. Serve!