- 1 ½ cups graham cracker crumbs (approx. 10 sheets of graham crackers)
- 6 tablespoons Braum’s unsalted butter, melted *
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar *
- ¼ cup pecans, finely chopped *
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened to room temperature *
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup Braum’s Eggnog *
- 4 eggs *
- ⅓ cup All Purpose Flour *
- ⅔ cup sugar
- 1 cup Braum’s Caramel Sauce *
- 1 cup whole pecans *
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Spray an 8 inch springform pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix together the graham cracker crumbs, butter, sugar and pecans.
- Mix until it is a sandy consistency.
- Then, press the crust into the bottom of the spring form pan and about 1 inch up the sides.
- Using a mixer beat together the cream cheese and sugar for two minutes, or until smooth.
- Add in the eggs and continue to beat for two minutes.
- Add in the vanilla extract, eggnog and flour.
- Beat for an additional two minutes.
- Pour the cream mixture into the springform pan.
- Bake in the oven for 50 minutes or until it no longer jiggles. Do not worry if it cracks, the caramel topping will cover it.
- Remove from the oven and allow it to cool completely.
- Cover and place in the refrigerator to chill for at least 12 hours.
- To make the caramel sauce: Simply mix together the caramel sauce and pecans and heat in the microwave for 1 minute. Allow the sauce to cool slightly and then pour over the cheesecake before serving.
* Denotes Items are Available in Braum’s Fresh Market