- 1 yellow cake mix
- 1 cup water
- 3 eggs
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- 1 package french vanilla instant pudding
- 1 cup Braum’s Eggnog
- 1 cup Braum’s Caramel Sauce
- 4 cups whipped topping
- In a large bowl, beat together the yellow cake mix, water, eggs, and oil until there are no lumps.
- Pour the cake batter into a well greased 9×13 baking pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Once the cake is removed from the oven, poke holes in the cake with the end of a wooden spoon.
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together the instant pudding with the eggnog until smooth.
- Pour the pudding mixture over the warm cake.
- Cover and place in the refrigerator for at least four hours.
- Drizzle the cake with caramel sauce and then spread the whipped topping over the cake completely and sprinkle with nutmeg.
- Chill for an additional hour before serving.