- 1 prepared graham cracker crust
- 1 cup Braum’s hot fudge*
- 4 bananas, sliced*
- 1 quart Braum’s vanilla chunky chocolate ice cream, softened*
- ½ cup pecans, chopped*
- 1 cup Braum’s whipping cream*
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Warm the jar of topping according to the directions on the label.
- Pour the warmed topping into the bottom of the prepared graham cracker crust and spread to cover it completely.
- Place the sliced bananas to cover the bottom and then put into the freezer for one hour.
- Remove from the freezer and then spread the softened ice cream over the bananas.
- Sprinkle with pecans and return to the freezer for 3 hours.
- Whip the cream with the powdered sugar and vanilla until stiff peaks form.
- Remove the pie from the freezer and serve with a drizzle of your topping and a dollop of the whipped cream.