- 15 small red potatoes *
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil*
- Fresh rosemary, chopped
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic*
- Sea salt
- Fresh pepper
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Boil the potatoes until they are just fork tender!
- Drain potatoes and place on a dish towel to cool for about 10 minutes.
- Using a clean dishcloth press down on each potato and smash it until they are about ½ inch thick.
- Place the potatoes and garlic on a well oiled baking sheet.
- Drizzle the potatoes with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Add fresh rosemary on top.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, allow to cool slightly and serve
*Denotes items that are available in Braum’s Fresh Market.