- 3 cups nonfat dry milk powder
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1½ cups cocoa powder
- ½ cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- ½ cup milk chocolate chips
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Braum’s whole or 2% milk*
- Place the nonfat dry milk, powdered sugar, cocoa, chocolate chips and salt in a blender.
- Pulse the ingredients until the chips are reduced to small bits.
- Place the dry cocoa mix in a mason jar or other airtight container.
- Decorate your container and add the instructions for use on a cute gift tag: To prepare cocoa, place 2-3 tablespoons of cocoa mix in your favorite mug. Pour in milk and stir. Microwave on high for 1-2 minutes or until warm. Stir well and enjoy!
- Add flavors to your cocoa: Peppermint: ½ cup Andes Candies mint chocolate, chopped well in lieu of milk chocolate pieces