- 1 prepared chocolate pie crust
- 2 oz. semi-sweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. Braum’s butter or margarine
- 2 tsp. corn syrup
- 3 Pint Carton Braum’s Cappuccino Chunky Chocolate Ice Cream, softened
- Braum’s hot fudge topping
- Braum’s pecans, chopped
- Braum’s Whipped Cream
- In a small saucepan, combine chocolate, butter, and corn syrup. Cook over low heat and stir until smooth.
- Spread over bottom and partially up sides of pie shell. Chill.
- Spread Braum’s ice cream into chilled crust, smoothing top. Freeze until firm.
- Place whipped cream around outer edges of pie, drizzle with hot fudge and sprinkle with chopped pecans just before serving.